We repair and install all makes and models of underfloor radiant heating systems
There is nothing quite like radiant floor heating. Greater comfort combined with unmatched fuel efficiency is why this form of home heating has surged in popularity. Radiant in-floor heating systems have become the single fastest growing segment of the heating industry. Jameson is the local in-floor heating expert for Buffalo, NY area homes.
Radiant floor heating benefits
- Comfort – radiant floor heat concentrates the heat near the floor, where people are
- Efficiency – radiant floor heating is the most efficient mode of heat delivery in existence, it warms people and objects directly
- Energy savings – comfort can be achieved at lower temperature settings. Floor heating systems can provide energy savings of 20-40% over forced air systems
- Clean and healthy – because radiant floor heating does not rely on circulating air, dust particles do not readily spread throughout the house
- Quiet – radiant floor heating is virtually silent
- More usable space – no bulky radiators or baseboard units
- Perfect for concrete slabs – turns a cold slab into a cozy warm floor
What makes in-floor heating systems so comfortable?
The entire floor surface area becomes a low temperature radiator. People and objects in contact with the floor are warmed directly by the in-floor heating system. In addition, the floor acts as a radiator by warming all the surfaces in that room, which helps keep about 80% of a person’s heat loss in balance.
Radiant underfloor heating can be used on all types of finished floors
Radiant heat can be used to heat any type of floor that can withstand temperatures to 80 degrees. We have experience installing in-floor heating under tile, wood, concrete, carpet and more. We pride ourselves on being the leaders in both the installation and servicing of radiant floor heating systems.
Expert installation for your underfloor radiant heating system
Our experts will review your project and size equipment that is appropriate for your needs. Our installers will ensure your system is operating at maximum efficiency to deliver comfort and energy savings. We can install underfloor heat in one room, one floor or throughout your entire home. We offer free installation proposals for your project. Call now to arrange an appointment with our underfloor radiant heating consultant, 855-297-4331.
Red carpet treatment from start to finish – we respect you and your home
Call and talk to a live operator to make a convenient appointment that fits your schedule. You’ll receive an email from our office introducing your technician with a picture and brief bio before he arrives. Our tech will arrive on time with a red carpet and shoe covers to protect your floors and we use drop cloths to protect your home and furnishings. Our tech will listen to your concerns, diagnose your situation and provide you with detailed options to solve your electrical, heating or air conditioning needs. We only use the best parts and tools for lasting repairs. Once you tell us what option you choose the price you see is the price you pay! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your repair is free.