We’re licensed, certified forced air furnace repair specialists — all natural gas and electric furnaces
Furnace repair experts servicing all makes and models
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Emergency furnace repair service
Furnace maintenance and tune-ups are recommended by all furnace manufacturers
- Maintain peak operating efficiency
- Prevent dangerous carbon monoxide
- Extend furnace life
- Prevent costly furnace breakdowns
Forced air furnace replacements and installation
If the furnace in your home is over 10 years old it is probably operating at 60% efficiency or less.You’re wasting 40% of the energy that furnace uses. We can help you reduce your fuel bills by over 30% by installing a new high efficiency furnace. New Energy Star furnaces attain efficiencies up to 98% and are quieter and safer to operate. According to the EPA, over 50% of all furnaces never achieve their stated maximum efficiencies due to poor installation practices. It’s one thing to have the finest products available, it’s another to have the know-how and skills to install a high efficiency furnace correctly. Our engineers and technicians ensure that the equipment we install in your home will operate optimally, offering you the highest comfort, efficiency and reliability available.
Benefits of replacing an old forced air furnace
- More economical
- Reduce sound level
- Improved overall comfort throughout your house
- Energy Star rated furnaces achieve over 90% efficiency versus 60% efficiency for older models
- Dual stage furnace models operate based on weather conditions and produce more even temperatures throughout your home in all conditions
- Dual stage furnaces reduce blower noise, improve filtration and enhance humidification
- Variable speed blowers save electricity
- Increased moisture removal rate while using your air conditioner
Call us to schedule a free, no obligation furnace replacement and installation proposal today, 855-297-4331.
Red carpet treatment from start to finish – we respect you and your home
Call and talk to a live operator to make a convenient appointment that fits your schedule. You’ll receive an email from our office introducing your technician with a picture and brief bio before he arrives. Our tech will arrive on time with a red carpet and shoe covers to protect your floors and we use drop cloths to protect your home and furnishings. Our tech will listen to your concerns, diagnose your situation and provide you with detailed options to solve your electrical, heating or air conditioning needs. We only use the best parts and tools for lasting repairs. Once you tell us what option you choose the price you see is the price you pay! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your repair is free.