A surge protector can save your sensitive electronics from dangerous power surges in your home
Our certified, expert, licensed electricians can install a single surge suppressor on your electrical panel’s main box to protect all the electronics in your home from lightning strikes and power surges. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your flat screen TV, computer equipment, home theater system and other sensitive electronics are protected during electrical storms.
Learn more about whole house surge protection, watch the video to the right.
A whole house power surge protector will protect valuable electrical equipment and extend the life of your electronics from dangerous lightning strikes and power surges
- Many homeowner policies do not cover damage from lightning strikes
- Many insurance companies give a discount for homes with surge protectors
- The average home is hit with over 20 energy spikes a day
- Get 30% more life out of electrical appliances with surge suppression
- A lightning strike up to a mile away can damage your sensitive electrical equipment
- Surge arrestors are an inexpensive way to protect all your electronics
Red carpet treatment from start to finish – we respect you and your home
Call and talk to a live operator to make a convenient appointment that fits your schedule. You’ll receive an email from our office introducing your technician with a picture and brief bio before he arrives. Our tech will arrive on time with a red carpet and shoe covers to protect your floors and we use drop cloths to protect your home and furnishings. Our tech will listen to your concerns, diagnose your situation and provide you with detailed options to solve your electrical, heating or air conditioning needs. We only use the best parts and tools for lasting repairs. Once you tell us what option you choose the price you see is the price you pay! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your repair is free.